RFID is a radio frequency data collection technology, which is the best way to track goods. It is superior to barcode identification technology in that RFID can dynamically identify high-speed moving objects and identify multiple electronic tags at the same time. The identification distance is large and can adapt to Harsh environment. At the same time, because electronic tags can uniquely identify goods, goods can be tracked throughout the supply chain, and the link in the supply chain can be grasped in real time.
1. Shorten the operation process
2. Improve the quality of inventory work
3. Increase the throughput of the distribution center
4. Reduce operating costs
5. Logistics tracking in the supply chain
6. Increase the transparency of supply chain management
7. Capture data on the process
8. The transmission of information is more rapid, accurate and safe.
RFID label information management solutions for textile, printing and dyeing, and garment industries
Due to its characteristics, high-end brand clothing in the textile, printing and dyeing and clothing industries is currently the industry leader most suitable for applying RFID technology in the supply chain.
The following picture shows the application mode diagram of brand clothing electronic label:
Organizational Structure Model of Apparel Industry
First we look at how high-end brand clothing can use RFID technology to increase value and benefit:
1. In the production process of clothing, some important attributes of a single piece of clothing, such as name, grade, item number, model, fabric, lining, washing method, implementation standard, commodity number, inspector number, are recorded by rfid tag reader. Write the corresponding rfid label, and attach the electronic label to the clothing.
2. The attachment method of the rfid label can be adopted according to the needs: implanted in the clothing, made into a nameplate or RFID hang tag, or a recyclable anti-theft hard label method, etc.
3. In this way, each piece of clothing is given a unique electronic label that is difficult to forge, which can effectively avoid the behavior of counterfeiting clothing and solve the problem of anti-counterfeiting of brand clothing.
4. In the warehousing management of factories, the warehousing management of logistics distribution centers and the warehousing management of retail stores, due to the non-visible reading and multi-tag simultaneous reading characteristics of RFID technology, dozens of RFID tags are attached. The whole box of clothing can read all its logistics data accurately at one time through the RFID reader, which greatly improves the logistics efficiency.
Post time: Oct-13-2022