RFID Library Label-RFID Book Management Chip Product introduction: The RFID library tag is a passive low-power integrated circuit product composed of an antenna, a memory and a control system. It can write and read the basic information of books or other circulating materials in the memory chip for many times. It is mostly used in the RFID of books. identify. The RFID library tag is stable and reliable, and can be used for more than 10 years. Temperature and light will not affect the use. Even if the label is dirty and the surface is worn, it will not affect the use.
RFID tags for books, this product is used for identification of book materials and can be pasted on general books.
RFID Library Tag Management Features
●Simplify the borrowing process and check the whole shelf of books
●The speed of inquiring books and identifying book materials is increased.
High anti-theft level, not easy to damage
Advantages of using RFID book management
●The process is simplified and the efficiency is improved
The current process of borrowing and returning books generally adopts a barcode scanning system. The purchase and sale of barcode data is completed by a fixed or hand-held barcode scanner, and the scanning operation needs to be manually opened.
Books can only be scanned after finding the barcode position, the operation process is cumbersome, and the efficiency of borrowing and returning books is low. The introduction of RFID technology can realize dynamic, fast, large data volume, and intelligent graphics
The book borrowing and returning process improves the security of information storage, the reliability of information reading and writing, and the efficiency and speed of borrowing and returning books.
The existing book management system is optimized through the RFID intelligent book management system, the anti-theft system is linked with the book circulation management system, and the historical records of each book entering and leaving the library are recorded, so that it can be matched with the historical records of borrowing and returning books. It can effectively improve the accuracy of the anti-theft system and ensure the safety of books.
●Reduce workload and improve job satisfaction
Due to the repetitive work of the library staff over the years, the work itself is very heavy. For example, relying on manual book inventory is a heavy workload, and it is easy to have a certain negative thinking about the work.
In addition, readers are dissatisfied with the complex process of borrowing and returning books in the library, which has led to a decline in library work satisfaction. Through the RFID intelligent book management system, the staff can be
Free from the heavy and repetitive work of the library, it can also customize personalized services for different readers, realize humanized operation procedures, and improve readers’ satisfaction with library work.
1. Tags can be read and written non-contact, speeding up the processing speed of document circulation.
2. The label uses an anti-collision algorithm to ensure that multiple labels can be reliably identified at the same time.
3. The label has high security, preventing the information stored in it from being read or rewritten at will.
4. The label is a passive label and must comply with relevant international industry standards, such as ISO15693 standard, ISO 18000-3 standard or ISO18000-6C standard.
5. The book label adopts AFI or EAS bit as the security sign method for anti-theft.
1. Chip: NXP I CODE SLIX
2. Operating frequency: high frequency (13.56MHz)
3. Size: 50*50mm
4. Memory capacity: ≥1024 bits
5. Effective reading distance: meet the reading requirements of self-service borrowing, bookshelves, security doors and other equipment
6. Data storage time: ≧10 years
7. Effective service life: ≥10 years
8. Effective use times ≥ 100,000 times
9. Reading distance: 6-100cm
Post time: Oct-24-2022